better data to see wifi usage

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-01 23:06:57
Model: Archer A2300  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2.0.2

i am looking for more information/reporting on my WIFI usage, so that at any give time, or over time, i can see which device is consuming most of the WIFI bandwidth.

the router admin panel i can access thru my browser where i set my WIFI password, shows me how many devices are connected to WIFI, but not their usage. i've looked at every screen on both basic and advanced tabs.

i don't expect some pretty graph where i can filter per month/day/hour, but at least some stats showing the usage.

is there a screen that does this in the router admin panel i can access thru my browser, or some other software?

Options
1 Reply
Re:better data to see wifi usage
2023-07-03 09:05:39 - last edited 2023-07-03 09:06:27

@washout317 

Hello, thank you for posting on the TP-Link community, and we certainly appreciate all your feedback and feature request here.

Currently, the Archer A2300 doesn't support data usage monitoring according to client device, and we don't have any specific details that I can share around if this feature can come to all the home routers, or when it might, I'll make sure to log this feature request and pass it along to the team.

Feel free to let us know of any other feature requests you may have, we’d be happy to send them up for you.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 320

Replies: 1

Related Articles