Tether and the AX1100.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tether and the AX1100.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Tether and the AX1100.
Tether and the AX1100.
2023-07-06 21:01:11
Model: Archer AX11000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.6

I purchased this unit AX11000 from Amazon and was listed as a Renewed unit. I installed this on July 3, 2023. Everything was fine. worked as it should. We lost power last nite and everything disconnected. When the power was restored, everything seemed fine, but the printer said it could not connect to the network. That turned out to be a software update issue aNd had nothing to do with the WiFi router. The problem is that the router cannot be found by tether. The router sits in my noffice on a wood credenza to eliminate interference. I shut the unit down for about 30 mins. did another factory reset, but the device lights up properly, but Tether cannot find it. At this point I am at a loss./uter is on, but not connecting to the modem. I have done several facory resets on both the Modem and the router, but tether says the router does not exist. Without being able to find it it is just a paper weight.

Options