HS220 and Amico LED recessed lights flicker

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-18 23:23:18
Model: HS220  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.0.10

I purchased 2 of these switches and have 2 sets of the Amico branded LED recessed lights and they flicker at a pretty bright level. All of the lights flicker on both switches. I hooked up another regular dimmer and there is no flicker so pretty clear to me it's the switch. Anything I can do? I really like this ecosystem so kind of upset that I can't use the switches.

Options
1 Reply
Re:HS220 and Amico LED recessed lights flicker
2023-07-19 06:56:56

@D_Stelz  

Kindly check the following specification of the HS220 and verify whether the Amico lights fall within the supported range of the switch. Mismatched dimmer types could lead to issues such as flickering or difficulties in adjusting the brightness.

Specification - HS220 - Working Status

Input Voltage: 100 - 120VAC 60Hz

Neutral wire required

Maximum Load: 150W LED/300W Incandescent/150W CFL

Dimming Type: Leading Edge Dimming / Triac Phase Cut

It would be very helpful for analyzing this case if you can provide below information.

1. What's the model of your Amico lights?

2. Does the light flicker at lower brightness? At what level of brightness does the light start to flicker?

3. Have you tried to connect a different light?

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 461

Replies: 1

Related Articles