network optimization something went work try again later

2023-08-21 14:55:40
Model: Deco X90  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.2.2 Build 20230611 76835

Whenever I try to perform network optimization I get the msg "Something went wrong. Try again later". This has been occuring for a while now. If there something I can try to resolove this problem? My system is running in Access Point mode. Thanks

Options
3 Reply
Re:network optimization something went work try again later
2023-08-21 18:50:02

@Tle99,

I actually have not seen this behavior before, I would first try changing your DNS server to make sure that all necessary data is able to make it to the TP-Link servers.

When was the last time that your Deco Network was rebooted, and are all of your Deco Nodes still connected to the network?

Options
2023-08-21 19:28:53

@Riley_S Once I get home I'll verify my DNS. Also I rebooted this past weekend after installing the latest firmware update. Thanks

Options
2023-12-19 14:47:50

@Tle99 

I get the same message each time I run the optimization scan.  I run it a second time and the app indicates everything is "perfect "

Deco X95

This did not occur for the first month of my setup.  One of my pair of units had an Ethernet port fail.  The unit was sent back for replacement and this "something went wrong" message started while I was using just one unit.  Second unit is back online and the message continues to pop up each time I initiate a scan.

Hope this additional information helps someone to figure out what is going on.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 263

Replies: 3

Related Articles