AX 73 - WIFI conection problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-14 16:12:40
Tags: #wifi
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:
ENGLISH: 
I have my ax73 modem and in the factory settings my cell phone connects to do the configuration via the "TETHER" application, but immediately after configuration only newer devices can connect to the WIFI, older ones like smart TV and my cell phone does not connect to the network. as "save".

I've already tried with and without smart connect, I've changed the 802.11 connection standards and nothing!

Does anyone have any solution?

POTUGUÊS:

Estou com meu modem ax73 e nas configurações de fabrica meu celular conecta para fazer a configuração via aplicativo "TETHER" porém logo após a configuração apenas aparelhos mais novos conseguem se conectar ao WIFI os mais antigos como smart tv e meu celular não conecta a rede fica como "salva".

Já tentei com e sem o smart conect, já alterei os padrões de conexão 802.11 e nada!

Alguém tem alguma solução?

Options
1 Reply
Re:AX 73 - WIFI conection problem
2023-09-14 17:28:33 - last edited 2023-09-14 17:28:44

@lucaslago,

A Few things:

• Most Older Devices use the 2.4GHz frequency, make sure that your 2.4GHz network is available by checking your settings and the router's LED light

• Change Your Channel Width to a lower value, devices must support the channel width selected.

• Change your Security / Encryption Method to WPA / WPA2

What Specific Devices Are Having Trouble Connecting to the Network?

Did you reconfigure the network connection on the IoT Devices and Smart TV?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 193

Replies: 1

Tags

wifi
Related Articles