Votes

Deco Configuration Backup

Votes

Deco Configuration Backup

25 Reply
RE:Deco Configuration Backup
2024-06-02 11:40:14
I agree that it is really crucial to be able to backup your configuration.
Options
3 weeks ago

I just set up a pair of x55 units and really hope I can back up the configuration before something goes wrong. It's takes a long time to enter address reservations via the app!  Also DDNS stings, etc. 

Options
3 weeks ago

@erich256 

Sorry to break it to you but if that's important you might wanna return your units. These don't have that support and TP LINK aren't listening and adding it 

Options
2 weeks ago
It's a real PITA to retype all of my reserved IP Addresses when the network changes. Every other Router I've ever owned has theimport / export feature. Please implement this.
Options
Re:Deco Configuration Backup
a week ago

same story for me, have been looking for this functionality for years now but no luck. 
As someone else said tp-link does no listen or care , the only positive thing about this brand is the price. 

Can anyone advise of a router with backup capability and/or that can be configured via file/ssh? I'd really like to store my configuration in Git and be able to change dhcp reservation (At least) without getting on my phone.

Looking at Asus at the moment but I'm not sure if there is anything better around?

Options

Voters 5

+ 1 Voters