Votes

Deco Configuration Backup

Votes

Deco Configuration Backup

42 Reply
Re:Deco Configuration Backup
Tuesday

@Riley_S The explanation doesnt go any way to explaining why this was never available as a function, especially when it is with other models. Development for this function is included by default on free linux distros that are developed by teenagers in their bedrooms, so its really not a huge undertaking. It should be done already.

No point living on promises and delivering too little, too late. I think my faith in the brand has been damaged to the point that I no longer wish to purchase any TP Link devices in the future if the dev team are this inept.

Options
Re:Deco Configuration Backup
Yesterday

@Riley_S This would be better than nothing.  Please let engineering know this is very important. Seem such a small feature, yet this can turn off alot of new buyers.  If I knew about this before I bought I would have avoided this mesh system because backups are a thing and if I spend hours configuring my system over it's lifetime (entering and naming new clients that connect for example), i don't want all that info lost during an update or upgrade (hw or firmware/sw).  Thanks and I do appreciate the update.

Options

Voters 15

+ 11 Voters