some devices can only be accessed if on the same wifi network
i have a 3-puck Deco 5300 that is in wireless mesh mode. on this mesh, i have 30+ devices on the Guest network that all work great.
however, 2 devices (1 camera and 1 smart plug), also on the Guest network, have an issue. Both devices have internet and network connectivity, so they are joined to the wifi properly. However, when i try to access them from an application on my phone (iphone), i can't unless i am joined to the same wifi the devices are on.
So in summary:
* both camera and smart plug have internet connectivity and send me alerts and notifications (meaning the devices themselves can access the internet and make outbound API calls)
* both camera and smart plug are joined to the Guest wifi network
* i can access camera BUT NOT the smart plug from my mobile phone when my mobile phone is on mobile data (i am far from the house for example)
* i can access both camera and smart plug from my mobile phone when connected to the same Guest wifi network
* i cannot access neither camera nor smart plug when connected to the main deco network at the house (not the guest network)
can you please help. what's going on here? is there a setting somewhere i am missing?