The Best Part About TP-Link is it Makes You Appreciate ASUS

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-27 21:28:40
Model: Deco W7200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Am I alone in my thinking?

Options
2 Reply
Re:The Best Part About TP-Link is it Makes You Appreciate ASUS
2023-09-27 23:28:51

@flabbybuns Lol I'm not bashing anyone here but the best part about Deco mesh for me is turning myself from a completely network noob to a sort of "less noob" user. I thought the plug-n-play setup from a simple mesh network is that simple, but no, aside from inital setup with or without old router, bridge mode etc, or reading syslog from the Deco mesh to see why a node suddenly stopped working, or reading captured packets in Wireshark to see broadcast storms happened out of nowhere, or how I want proper IoT network isolation, or locally remote control only etc...Yet the best thing I have learnt is not updating firmware without reading bugs that people get after updating and stay where mine is at lol.

Options
Re:The Best Part About TP-Link is it Makes You Appreciate ASUS
2023-09-28 05:33:04

@Espress0-0 I think that's where I'm at. I updated firmware and lost probably the most important feature to any Wifi. And of course TP-Link is crickets on the issue.

Options