AV600 stopped working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

AV600 stopped working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
AV600 stopped working
AV600 stopped working
2023-11-14 12:11:34
Model: TL-WPA4220 KIT  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

I connected my AV600 into my router and the other in my garage. Everything worked fine. The upload and download speed was almost identical to my house. Then I had extra sockets fitted in my garage and a new consumer unit installed. Now, my wi fi no longer works. My devices connect to the network but no internet. Also the Powerline light no longer comes on. If I unplug it and plug it back in in the same room as my tourer, it all works fine but when I take it back to the garage, the Powerline light doesn't light up again. Is the new consumer unit possibly the cause?

Options
1 Reply
Re:AV600 stopped working
2023-12-01 18:14:37

@Geeforce101,

There was defintely something that was introduced that is interrupting the signal. I would see if the work that was done included GFI outlets or if the extra outlets now have appliances running, they could be introducing interference. 

Normally, however, your extender should be able to connect as long as it is on the same circuit, even if it has extremely slow speeds. Is it possible that there was electrical work done to move your circuits around, or put the garage on its own?

Splash into a Smarter Summer - Summer Event and Community Giveaway

Automate and Learn More About Tapo Sub-GHz Sensors, Matter, Apple Home, and Local Smart Actions!

20% Select Sub-G Hubs Available to All Participants! | Get Started Here!
Options