Wyze 2.4Ghz won't connect to AX10

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-12-13 15:11:27
Model: Archer AX10  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.9 Build 20230728 Rel. 45716(5553)

I have several Wyze cameras, 2.4Ghz, all new, some recently set up on an old 2.4Ghz only access point, some fresh out of the box that have never been setup. 

NONE of the Wyze cameras will re-connect to my new AX10 router.   The strange thing is that they seemed to connect to the new AX10 router on the very first connection attempt but then they would not re-connect after that. I have probably done every possible combination and permutation of settings troubleshooting and testing. 

What I have found is that it doesn't matter whether I use the original SSID and password that the cameras were initialized with on the old access point or a brand new SSID and password, I have rebooted and reset to factory.  NOTHING works. When I reconnected my old 2.4Ghz access point, using the AX10 as the WAN source, all my Wyze cameras worked, regardless of whether they were previously setup or fresh out of the box. 

I have separated the 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz bands; I have turned off/on 5Ghz; I have narrowed the channel width on 2.4Ghz, set different channels, checked the encryption (WPA2-AES), and verified that 802.1bgn mixed mode was also operating on the old access point (it was).  I have looked through as much content on the web as I can find but almost no real clues or answers.  I wonder if these Archer routers are faulty somehow but I'd rather just have someone give me the secret!

TP-LINK please help. 

Options