Restore wifi network router name and settings

2023-12-28 23:20:27

Help, please! I was trying reactivate my KP125 Smart Plugs for the winter months. They were offline and wouldn't connect with my (it changed over the summer). Google search steered me toward the Ageinet app in support of TP Link products. The app changed my router ID to name of one of the plugs so now none of my devices can connect. And the IP address is not bringing. Up a config. Page on any browsers. And the Ageinet app offers no help reversing the change. I'm sure it's user error on my part but I help in getting my home reconnected to internet. (I don't even care about the plugs anymore! Thanks!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Restore wifi network router name and settings
2023-12-29 05:48:53

@MinMar 

Hi, what is the model no., hardware version and LED status of your TP-Link router?

If WiFi name and password has been changed thus no device can connect to its WiFi, you could connect a computer to the router via Ethernet cable and then log into its web interface to check/change the WiFI network name and password.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 162

Replies: 1

Related Articles