AC4000 keeps disconnecting me from Xbox

2024-01-20 01:01:04
Model: TP-Link Routers  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

So I have had the router for about 10 days now and I am about to return it before the 14 return policy expires if I can't get this fixed in the next day or two.

I have a 1GB connection from Specturm and I am having constant random disconnects. The Xbox is wired to the router, I tried both reserving the DHCP address and not reserving the address, I also put the Xbox and the IP in the DMZ and enabled QoS on that particular device with the speeds that I got from running the speed test. UPnP is turned off since the DMZ opens all the ports on the Xbox and its connection. I also checked System Log's and it hasn't shown a single incident since January 12th so the last week. I have run both tests on the Xbox side were the tests state that I have an OPEN NAT and my connection tests comeback with me having a download speed of around 700mbs+, a fluctuating upload speed from 12mb to 40mb with a latency of 30MS to 32MS and packet loss of 0%.

At this point I am completely lost as I don't know what is causing these short disconnects.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 77

Replies: 0

Related Articles