Wifi Calling non-existent

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-02-22 15:49:37
Tags: #wifi calling
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I'm trying to set up wifi calling with my samsung s23.  When I enable it it goes to a black screen that says "wifi calling" on top and a cancel button.  Then eventually it goes back to settings with wifi calling disabled. 

There are no wifi calling settings in the deco app.  How do I know if this is the router or my phone?

Options
4 Reply
Re:Wifi Calling non-existent
2024-02-23 06:10:24

@Flying_NEB 

Does your mobile operator offer wifi calling?

Options
2024-02-23 14:44:41

@Flying_NEB  to my knowledge yes. It's At&T.  Their website says they do.

Just as a test I pulled it up again. It seems to work. It must have been not able to transfer to wifi to set up when the mobile network was down.  weird. 

Options
2024-02-23 14:52:42

@Flying_NEB AT&T mobile phone network was perhaps down, even when accessing it via Internet.

Options
2024-02-23 14:56:41

@yves_b yes, I'm aware. that's why I was trying to turn my wifi calling on, lol.  But I hadn't set it up before.  It needed the mobile network to set it up, but now it's set up so if there's an issue in the future it should work. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 322

Replies: 4

Tags

wifi calling
Related Articles