Blue light blinking on the satellite busters...but solid green on the one plugged into the modem...

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Blue light blinking on the satellite busters...but solid green on the one plugged into the modem...

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-03-02 02:36:17
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

The main deco plugged into the modem is solid green.... However, the two other satellite boosters are flashing blue.  So they are apparently not working correctly. How do we get the two satellite boosters to show a solid blue color?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Blue light blinking on the satellite busters...but solid green on the one plugged into the modem...
2024-03-02 13:47:50

@HLPs  I have the W3600 which I think is the same as the X20 but with less features. After I got the main Deco setup at my modem, I then connected to my network. I took the other unit and placed it in another position and plugged it in. It was auto detected and the light changed to solid green within a couple minutes. Sounds like yours didn't auto dectect, you may need to use the app to get it detected.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 210

Replies: 1

Related Articles