Error transfering deco property to another account.

2024-03-08 02:36:41
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi Guys! 

I transfered the system property to another TP-LInk account, but it just dissapeared from the main account and the receiver account. I received the email, so there was no mistake typing the mail. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Error transfering deco property to another account.
2024-03-08 22:16:34

Hey @Siagof,

Here is the FAQ that we have for the feature: How to Change the Owner of a Deco Network

It should be expected that the network will disappear from the main account after changing the owner.

After performing the account transfer, make sure that you connect your device with the new account to the Deco's Wi-Fi and go through the initial setup process shown in the email. I do not believe that the network will automatically appear in the Deco app until you bind the network in the app.

Otherwise:

When you transferred the ownership, was it transferred to an existing Deco Account, or did you then create a new account after starting the transfer?

Were you checking the new account from the same device as before? If so, you may consider reinstalling and logging into the Deco app. Also make sure that both Deco apps are using the latest version from the app store.

Options