Deco M9 plus

Deco M9 plus

Deco M9 plus
Deco M9 plus
2024-04-14 21:29:00
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.2.12

I was looking over ways to try to improve connections and in an older thread (2020), the moderator told the client they needed firmware 1.4 because version 1.2 didn't have an update utility tool. I see on download page the current firmware is 1.6....  How come on my app it shows that my current firm ware is up to date?

I tried to download the utility files, then it tells me to find the .bin file and I cannot find it, even though I downloaded and extracted the zip files. 

Also the website give me warnings that if I don't do the right thing, the system could get messed up and warrany voided.

Please advise me in how to proceed.

Thank you

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco M9 plus
2024-04-14 21:56:43

@OKDan2024 

When you download the FW (firmware) file from the support website it's important to select the correct HW (hardware) version - that's the warning about (details).

If your Deco unit is HW v2 then Deco M9 Plus(US)_V2_1.6.3 Build 20231225 is the latest FW release for this unit.

When you download and unzip this file, you'll get to the .bin file which you can use to upload to the unit and update its FW.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 228

Replies: 1

Related Articles