"Deco 3.7.25 is available"
"Deco 3.7.25 is available"
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago
Model: Deco BE95  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.15 Build 20240118 Rel. 43227

HW Version:  V1.6

Hi,

I'm getting a message saying Deco App version 3.7.25 is available, but when I go to the Google Play (App) Store on my OnePlus Open phone it is nowhere to be found.  There is a "Join the beta" option.  Is that how I'd be able to download it?  Which brings up the follow up question, is this a beta version or stable/release level?

Thank you, and take care.

Options
9 Reply
Re:"Deco 3.7.25 is available"
2 weeks ago

@jzchen I'm having the same problem.  I click on update app and it just takes me to the google play store and the app there says "open" or "uninstall"  there isn't an update option.

Options
2 weeks ago

@Lafatlife Yes I do believe it is some beta version, as I signed up to be a beta tester and it allowed me to download 3.7.22.  Which makes me wonder which model(s) get 3.7.25...

Options
2 weeks ago

@jzchen I downloaded and installed the apk so I am good now.  Thank you for responding though.

Options
2 weeks ago

Lafatlife wrote

@jzchen I downloaded and installed the apk so I am good now.  Thank you for responding though.

@Lafatlife 

Is there anything new and useful that has been added or is it just a maintenance update?

Options
2 weeks ago

@SDGTR 3.7.25 was available on Google Play for me as of yesterday.  Layout/Background looks prettier/nicer, but not sure if I notice any functionality difference...

Options
2 weeks ago

@Lafatlife  I saw some available but I wasn't confident the download site was legit...

Options
2 weeks ago
I always scan my downloads before doing anything with them just in case.
Options
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@jzchen 

Bizarre.  Just checked my Deco app this morning and it looks like it automatically updated itself to version 3.7.33.  Did it just bypass 3.7.25?  BTW, I don't see any noticeable differences or changes.  Looks the same to me. 

Options
a week ago

@SDGTR  I had signed up for beta testing on Google Play.  Not sure why it keeps changing and what exactly is changing either.  The background changed to a nice white at one point, but function wise I also did not catch a difference.  (Gonna read the description on the Play Store)...

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 214

Replies: 9

Related Articles