Feature Request - More info on Client details page

2024-07-19 17:47:19 - last edited 2024-07-19 17:51:53
Model: Deco  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.7 Build 20240322 Rel. 57053

Using a pair of BE63s at home. (The BE63 was not an option in the Model field.)

When I go to the Clients page of the Deco app and tap on any particular client to view its details, it would be nice to have some additional info:

1. Link speed
    • For wired clients, show 100 Mb / 1 Gb / 2.5 Gb. If a connection is slow because of a cable issue for example, it would be nice to be able to see that from the app rather than having to rely on client-side info.
    • For WiFi clients, show the generation of WiFi they're using (N/4, AC/5, AX/6, BE/7), not just the frequency band.
  2. Network Type
    • The details page shows which AP unit the client is using and the frequency band, but not the actual network (Main / Guest / IoT). The only way I can find to see which network a client is on is to sort the entire Clients list by Network Type. But I might want to sort that list by something else and still have a way to see which network any particular client is on.

There's plenty of space in the details page for extra info, and a details page is where such info would be expected. I also have to imagine that an update to start showing this information would be trivial to develop.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Feature Request - More info on Client details page
2024-07-19 18:22:03 - last edited 2024-07-19 19:02:26

EDIT: Wrong thread

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 77

Replies: 1

Related Articles