Votes

Update email

Votes

Update email

Update email
Update email
2024-08-06 20:07:21 - last edited 2024-08-06 22:59:12

So I got a new proTP-Link product.  I went to my product page to register.  Realized that I have an old email address that I don't use anymore.  Guess what it won't let me update my email address to another one.  Are you kidding me?  Something as simple as updating your email address is blocked?  You can update your email address anywhere but not at TP-Link.  You guys need to get with the times............

Options
3 Reply
Re:Update email
2024-08-06 22:58:59 - last edited 2024-08-06 22:59:12

@SKane 

This is not a bug, its by design.  The email address is more than just an associated address.  Its the Username of your TP-Link ID account.  TP-Link IDs are the universal login for all TP-Link products and services.  The same account used to register a product on our warranty portal is the same account that can be used to log into the community or log into any TP-Link app and manage associated products.  This makes changing the email address/username more complicated.   That said while this is not a bug it is a feature request that we will transfer to the appropriate category and review. 

Options
a week ago
Well, did you get this resolved? I have the same issue.
Options
a week ago

@SKane did you get this resolved?  I have the same issue and need to find out how to accomplish this.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 108

Replies: 3

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.