TL-WR841N login

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-WR841N login

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TL-WR841N login
TL-WR841N login
2017-01-08 09:16:10
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I went to log into my router just now. Went to the log in page (192.168.0.1), entered the log in info (admin for both the user name and password), and it told me the information is wrong.

I haven't changed it. Nobody else in this building is even slightly tech savvy (I had to tell my sister how to close browser windows, because she had 84 open). And I've tried factory resetting the router by unplugging it, holding the reset button, and plugging it in while holding the reset button for about 30 seconds. It didn't do anything. I still can't log in, and it didn't reset anything (as my wireless network name and password haven't changed). Any ideas on how to actually get into the configuration?
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-WR841N login
2017-01-08 16:09:35
It seems you didn't reset the router in the right method.
During the reset process, you don't need to unplug the power adapter of the router.
Just keep the router powered on, then press and hold the RESET button for about 10 seconds, then release the button and wait for about 2 minutes until discover the default wifi name of the router (Don't make any operations to the router in this period).
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1998

Replies: 1

Related Articles