Archer C5: Just installed, ethernet works fine and wireless is on but devices cannot connect to internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer C5: Just installed, ethernet works fine and wireless is on but devices cannot connect to internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-01-15 10:30:47
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Just setup a new Archer C5 wireless router. The Ethernet connect PC connects just fine and I have setup both 2.4 and 5 ghz wireless channels. My wireless/mobile devices can see the new signals and they can connect but they all say "connected, no internet". What am I doing wrong? I have set up other routers with no issues before.
Thanks
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C5: Just installed, ethernet works fine and wireless is on but devices cannot connect to internet
2017-01-16 15:26:30
Please unplug the Ethernet cable between the C5 router and the modem.
And then reboot the modem (power off then power on, if it has a battery, need to pick out the battery as well) at first. Then reboot the router.
After that, connect the C5 router and the modem again. And check if it makes a difference.

If not, please try to login Archer C5's admin page and check Advanced -> Status page. Better give a screenshot to help analyze.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1084

Replies: 1