C5400 Bluetooth

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

C5400 Bluetooth

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
C5400 Bluetooth
C5400 Bluetooth
2017-01-26 06:10:24
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have Archer C5400 router. When I connect my ipad, the wifi signal is great. However, when connecting my bluetooth headphone to the ipad, the wifi speed becomes very slow. I tried different bluetooth devices and different tablets, but still the same slow result.

With no bluetooth, then the wifi speed is fine. With bluetooth on, the device no longer is able to receive the wifi signal. I thought it was the iapd issue, but it works fine when connected to other wifi routers.

Any suggestions??

Thank you.
Options
1 Reply
Re:C5400 Bluetooth
2017-01-26 09:08:39
The Bluetooth also works on the 2.4GHz frequency band, which is the same as the 2.4GHz wifi of the router.
Thus once bluetooth is working, it will make an impact on the 2.4GHz wifi, causing it unstable.
In this case, it's recommended to try to change the 2.4GHz channel on the router to another one (1, 6,11).
Or you can just connect your ipad to the 5GHz wifi of the router.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 382

Replies: 1