Archer C9 Port Forwarding Issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-02-15 12:17:03
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

I have been trying to set up my teamspeak server and need to open port 9987, my last router let me just log in and open it. Though this Archer Router will let me change the port forwarding, i cant seem to get it to connect me or anyone to my server.

The ip of my pc keeps changing everytime i update the settings on the router... can someone help?
Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer C9 Port Forwarding Issue
2017-02-15 14:45:41

SeLucas wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

I have been trying to set up my teamspeak server and need to open port 9987, my last router let me just log in and open it. Though this Archer Router will let me change the port forwarding, i cant seem to get it to connect me or anyone to my server.

The ip of my pc keeps changing everytime i update the settings on the router... can someone help?

May I know where is your teamspeak server?
As for the ip of your pc, please make an address reservation for it (FAQ link).
http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-1101.html
Options
Re:Archer C9 Port Forwarding Issue
2017-02-15 15:06:03
I fixed it. it was a matter of my old router being a gateway modem router combo i had to open the port for the 9987 on the arris with the C9's WAN, then open the 9987 on the C9 for the pc and it connected
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 664

Replies: 2

Related Articles