I Have General Questions About My TP-LINK C1200 Router? Please Answer.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-04-04 12:11:01
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello! Nice to meet you all! I have a question I wish to ask!

Earlier today, I became a new proud owner o a TP-LINK C1200 mid-grade router! I am very pleased thus far with its performance (only a few hours)! Let's hope it is always running as well for some time to come!

Okay, I see on the product box it states it has the "beamforming technology". I am aware of what it is and can explain it in my own layman's terms. I was reading about this router before I bought I and discovered that this mid-grade router does NOT have this feature from reliable online articles and reports. Yet, it does indeed say it has it on the product box that it indeed has it! NICE! So, exactly when did TP-Link decide to add this feature found on your expensive router models into the C1200?

Also, is there place on TP-LINK's website that you can register your new product if you would like too?

Also, I notice as I type faster on this forum, some of the characters are missing or are skipped over as if a character for a space is not advanced to allow another character to appear, if you know what I am saying? If I type one letter at a time slow, it seems to be fine.

Fo xample, here s a lin that I am typin fast that is no edied. [For example, here a line that I am typing fast that is not edited. <- Typed at a slow speed, about one character per second.] I tested my typing skills in my Word 2010 program just before typing this sentence and my characters come out fine. Must be the word processing program that supports this forum's typing is having issues?

Anyways, please reply to all my questions at your earliest possible convenience.

Thank you!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 285

Replies: 0