New TL-WR940N shows no statistics under "System Tools"

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-04-04 12:27:43
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

New WR940N I'm trying to use as a WAP with no connection to the WAN port. I'm just connecting to one of the LAN ports.

I see four devices connected under DHCP Client list so I know it sees the devices. I have them all downloading a hunk of data but nothing ever shows up on the Statistics page.

Under "Wireless Statistics" I see packets going up but nothing under System Tools/Statistics.

Any suggestions how to troubleshoot this??

TIA
Options
2 Reply
Re:New TL-WR940N shows no statistics under "System Tools"
2017-04-04 13:45:26
System Tools, check the checkbox of open statistics
Options
Re:New TL-WR940N shows no statistics under "System Tools"
2017-04-05 00:04:05

Daphneer wrote

System Tools, check the checkbox of open statistics

If you mean "System Tools/Statistics/Current Statistics Status/Enable or Disable" that's one of the first things I did.

I don't see a "System Tools/Open Statistics"

The Statistics page flashes every ten seconds like it's doing what it should be doing but it never displays any data.

I'm actually beginning to wonder if "Statistics" only applies to "wired" connections. All my connections are wi-fi.

OK, I answered my own question. Looking at the "fine print", it says "The Statistics page shows the network traffic of each PC on the LAN. Evidently they didn't think the traffic on the wi-fi was important. :)

They show "packets" on the Wireless Statistics page but not the mega/giga bytes. I guess I could figure out what the conversion is but I would have liked to have seen all the data being used on one page.
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 682

Replies: 2

Related Articles