Unable to log in to TL-WR802N

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-04-18 02:24:03
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I initially was able to log in to the TL-WR802N router and set up for Client mode. The router works fine. I am trying to log back in to the router to change the wifi settings. I have tried wired and wireless log in using http://tplinkwifi.net and 192.168.0.1 and all I get is an error message
with the TP-Link logo saying "Oops it appears you are not connected to the TP Link Network"
I have tried several computers on my network with no results.
I would apprecite some assisttance.

Many thanks
Options
3 Reply
Got the fix
2017-04-18 20:32:56

KN4HH wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I initially was able to log in to the TL-WR802N router and set up for Client mode. The router works fine. I am trying to log back in to the router to change the wifi settings. I have tried wired and wireless log in using http://tplinkwifi.net and 192.168.0.1 and all I get is an error message
with the TP-Link logo saying "Oops it appears you are not connected to the TP Link Network"
I have tried several computers on my network with no results.
I would apprecite some assisttance.

Many thanks

re
TP-Link support came through for me. All I had to do was log into my main home router and retrieve the ip address of the TP-Link router. Then I was able to connect directly both network and wifi to the router.
Options
Re:Unable to log in to TL-WR802N
2017-04-19 00:01:11
IP address of your client is in the same subnet like computer?
Options
Re:Unable to log in to TL-WR802N
2017-04-19 19:24:48

Johnsontp wrote

Check the address assigned to 802N on the router so you can enter the configuration.

Thanks. That was the correct advice. I logged into my main router and captured the ip and got up and working.
Many thanks
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1252

Replies: 3

Related Articles