TP AC1200 USB print server setup help.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-04-20 06:33:54
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I downloaded the print server controller server .exe file and running Windows 7 the .es=xe can not find the TP Link router. Instructions on the TP Link WEB site stop and downloading the .exe.
Options
2 Reply
AC1200 USB printer controller software
2017-04-21 03:34:30
The print controller software that I downloaded from the TP Link WEB site would not run and PC Matic anti-virus program identified the downloaded .exe as a virus and removed it from my computer. How can the print server on the TP Link AC1200 router be configured as a USB print server?
Options
Re:TP AC1200 USB print server setup help.
2017-04-22 18:08:34
What I did was install the printer's software/driver in Windows & tested it was working, then I installed the TP Link print server software and set print server to on in the router control panel. Then when I hit print the TP Link print server software would pop up & act as the go-between between my PC, router & printer.

Kaspersky did not tag the TP Link print server software as a virus. Maybe it's a false positive in your A/V software?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1090

Replies: 2