TP AC1200 - Devices drop and can't reconnect.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-04-29 03:07:49
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I set up the TP AC1200 a couple weeks ago and everything was working fine until yesterday. In my household I have a couple laptops, a couple phones, and a couple tablets using Wifi, and a desktop using wired. The desktop has never had a problem. But the wireless devices randomly drop connection and can't reconnect. This is not a consistent issue with wireless as a whole, as most devices stay connected and work fine, while one or two others drop and can't reconnect. A restart of the router sometimes fixes the issue, and all devices can reconnect, and sometimes it doesn't fix the issue and the same devices can still not connect. I sometimes have to restart it two or three times to get everything back online, but it only seems to last for a couple hours before 1-3 of the devices drop. Which devices drop is completely random, too.

Does anyone have any thoughts on how to troubleshoot this issue? I tried Googling, but this is a very odd scenario, and I can't find any pertinent information.

Thanks!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 291

Replies: 0

Related Articles