TL-WR841N, No Ethernet or Wifi, Dns server is not responding

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-05-19 23:08:36
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hey so I changed my router to a linksys not long ago and today I wanna go back to my TP-Link
I plug in everything, and I get the DNS server error on my desktop and laptop, "DNS server not responding" There's definitely connection since I can connect to youtube and boxy (internet tv) just fine via cable, but even on my cellphones and anything that has chrome on it or any other browser, I just can't manage to connect
I flushed my dns, set my dns to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and opendns on the router interface, powercycled many times, and even tested without my router (works fine and with linksys too), I set my dns to 0.0.0.0, but it always gives me the same error, on both my pcs, dns server is not responding, I did a ping test to google on the router console, and it sent the ping just fine too, so I'm connected to the internet technically, the dns server just fails

I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium on laptop and windows 8.1 on desktop (Been on it for the last two days)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 554

Replies: 0