AC5400 regularly becomes unreachable

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-05-20 23:44:52
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I recently purchased an AC5400 router, and I'm having problems with it. My devices will suddenly lose connection to the router, and will be unable to connect again until I reboot it. Once I reboot it, they can connect again for some amount of time, but eventually the same thing will happen again. This probably happens three times a day.

One important point -- the router is not unreachable for ALL devices at the same time (but that has happened too) - sometimes it will be my laptop that is unable to connect, sometimes it will be my second laptop, sometimes it will be my phone, etc. Regardless, I am unable to reach the management console with any device that is still connected, and the Tether app is unable to see the router.

So far, the only thing I've tried is turning SmartConnect off, and that didn't help. Rebooting the router appears to be the only thing that helps. So strange.

Any ideas?
Options
1 Reply
Re:AC5400 regularly becomes unreachable
2017-05-30 22:34:58
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 268

Replies: 1

Related Articles