My archer C1200 will not stay connected to the internet either wired or wirelessly fo more than a few minutes.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

My archer C1200 will not stay connected to the internet either wired or wirelessly fo more than a few minutes.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-05-28 06:45:32
Model : Archer C1200

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version : 1.0

ISP : Time warner/Spectrum

I just spent 2 hours with support trying to get my C1200 router to stay connected to the internet. The tech finally said it must be a faulty router. Has anyone else had this problem?
Options
1 Reply
Re:My archer C1200 will not stay connected to the internet either wired or wirelessly fo more than a few minutes.
2017-05-28 17:38:53
It is NOT a faulty router BUT it is a faulty Firmware-Update from tp-link developers.
They must understand it, because i have the same issue.

jsharar wrote

Model : Archer C1200

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version : 1.0

ISP : Time warner/Spectrum

I just spent 2 hours with support trying to get my C1200 router to stay connected to the internet. The tech finally said it must be a faulty router. Has anyone else had this problem?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 633

Replies: 1