Archer C5 Whitelist doesn't turn back on

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-05-30 04:37:52
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I recently bought the Archer C5 specifically to use the whitelist feature to restrict my kids to only school related webpages. I am finding that although the feature can work, when I add domains to the list or adjust the list of devices under control, the feature will quit working for minutes to hours and then randomly turn back on. During the time it is not working, my kids can browse whatever they like on the internet. Yes, the parental control status is enabled the whole time. Note that I bought two Archer C5s--one is at my house, and the other is at my ex-wife's house. They are both having the same issue. Is anyone else using this feature and having the same issue? Is there a fix? It is right now very frustrating and is defeating the entire purpose of my purchase.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 301

Replies: 0