c2300 virtual servers takes 20 minutes to allow connection, unusable after connection is made

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

c2300 virtual servers takes 20 minutes to allow connection, unusable after connection is made

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-07-27 01:01:38
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Our netgear router does not have the issue, but this one does. I have the virtual server settings to allow tcp connections to our vnc server. If the vnc viewer is configured not to timeout it will connect after like 20 minutes. Then a blank desktop will come up. If the vnc viewer is setup to timeout it says it hasn't recv'd anything on the socket. I've tried qos, firewall, and ddos settings, disabling and messing with them with nothing working. I have the tp link router and netgear router running and switch over the ethernet cords back and forth with the netgear always working and tp link not. Any thoughts are welcome.
Options
3 Reply
Re:c2300 virtual servers takes 20 minutes to allow connection, unusable after connection is made
2017-07-27 19:59:10
Sounds like a complicated issue. You may try to email the tech support of TP-Link to see whether they can help
Options
Re:c2300 virtual servers takes 20 minutes to allow connection, unusable after connection is made
2017-07-29 01:49:04
I did, chat, email and phone. They said it was a bug in the firmware and they were creating a ticket for the engineers to fix it. So for now we are just using the netgear, if they can fix it real quick we'll get another one, we returned the unit. Thanks for the reply.
Options
2017-08-01 09:17:11
Welcome :)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 480

Replies: 3