Archer c7 can't cut and paste & buttons on the DHCP "address reservation" page are greyed out

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer c7 can't cut and paste & buttons on the DHCP "address reservation" page are greyed out

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-08-30 07:20:40
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

setting up new Archer C7. can't copy and paste into software management boxes (eg. wireless password and DHCP address reservation list). I am only able to copy and paste at the Admin login screen.

a second issue, unk if related, is all buttons on the DHCP "address reservation" page are greyed out with the exception of "add new". I have at least six clients on DHCP clients list but can't use the enable all button on the Address reservation page.

Any thoughts appreciated. Thx
Options
5 Reply
Re:Archer c7 can't cut and paste & buttons on the DHCP "address reservation" page are greyed out
2017-08-30 09:56:33
What's the hardware and firmware version of your router? You can't copy the settings on the router and paste into somewhere else, or the opposite? Maybe reboot or reset the router to see what happen, backup your config file before reset.
Options
Re:Archer c7 can't cut and paste & buttons on the DHCP "address reservation" page are greyed out
2017-08-30 10:26:12
Archer C7 V2; firmware 170525; New router, just out of the box. Can't paste anywhere into software. Can't paste a password into appropriate password box in wireless settings. Can't copy and paste info from DHCP clients list into address reservations. And since the "enable all" box is greyed out in address reservation I would have to enter all mac addresses manually. I've never seen a router where I couldn't paste info into appropriate boxes. I have done a hard reset and reinstalled the latest firmware. Only these two issues. Unless someone has an idea I'll box it up at send it back. customer service suggested a hard reset which i did and said if that didnt work then i would just have to enter everything manually. Not acceptable. My first TP-Link product. Might have to go back to Netgear.
Options
2017-08-31 02:35:12
Can't right click to copy and paste into router software but discovered I could use the ctrl c and ctrl v. I am able right click to copy and paste on every program on my computer except this router's software. Oh well. I'll call this good enough. Just for info two calls to tech support were worthless. First person suggested to do hard reset which i did. Second person, which I could hardly understand, said i should enter everything manually. I explained I had a lengthy DHCP reservation list. She said someone would followup with an email on what else I might try. I was told I should expect said email in approx 2 hrs.. It never came.
Options
2018-12-13 08:30:59

Sometimes you can't rightcopy some words from the website, this often be a broswer's limiation or site protection. 

Anyway, the Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V useful sounds a good news 

Options
2020-02-02 06:10:50

@Klaus But Smartphone aren't support ctrl. Do you have any suggestion for Smartphone?

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 1599

Replies: 5