Is it compatible with Fios?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-11-12 12:37:03
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

My current system was an epic failure because it wasn’t compatible with my internet service provider. I don’t want to spend a lot of money to fail again. Is this compatible with Fios?
Options
2 Reply
Re:Is it compatible with Fios?
2017-11-13 01:57:09
Yes it is. Any mesh product, as well as any router, is compatible with Fios. If you completely get rid of the Fios router and you use Fios set top boxes for TV you;re going to lose on demand unless you buy a moca adapter and connect it to the Deco.
Options
Re:Is it compatible with Fios?
2017-12-28 04:08:42
I have an interesting twist on this issue.

I have the standard FIOS wireless router, and I have a TP link AC1750 router for the basement and back yard. When I connect my smart plug to the fios router, no dice. But it works fine on the AC1750.

I have compatibility mode enabled on the FIOS router so that all 802.11 formats are supported. It goes through the installation cycle until the end, and it times out and says start over.

Is there any specific setting that would cause this?

Thanks,
MD
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 17980

Replies: 2

Related Articles