Archer C9 AC1900 5Ghz Not Working and 2.4Ghz Slow

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-02-15 08:47:56
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Ok, so i recieved my new TP-Link router yesterday to replace my old leased router. It was working perfect, bumping my mbps speeds by 5x. Just this morning I wake up to my 5Ghz network (on my phone) not working (though i could connect). Rebooting my router and modem wouldn't fix anything, so i checked to see how the speeds were for the 2.4Ghz network. They went from 60mbps (yesterday) to only 10mbps. This happens with mine and my family's phones and iPads. I hop onto my PC if it works and its working like a charm!! Ran a speed test and it was getting over350mbps!! I realized that the router's firmware was not up-to-date so after updating it, the same occurred! I've tried factory resets and such, and haven't changed any settings but nothing will change, only my PC with lightning fast connection works, while everything else is slow or not working. Help ASAP!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1473

Replies: 0

Related Articles