Archer C8 front Led not lighting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-28 03:17:13 - last edited 2020-11-28 03:24:39
Model: Archer C8  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 3.15.27

The reason all this people are having issues with their archer c8  is because tp-link locked the firmware update on this router and you are able to update firmware the front led lights issues is related to a firmware bugs &glitches. At this point was talking to my lawyer to file a settlement lawsuit  but I need more people to collect proof and file a complaint to tp-link customers services.   BUILD.140823 Rel.56407n

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C8 front Led not lighting
2020-11-28 13:33:03
I have an Archer C8 v1 and do not see that firmware build. https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/download/archer-c8/v1/#Firmware Is the issue that the led lights are off or not working? I prefer a way to shut the lights off as there is too many devices with lights on all the time. I do not know what your lawyer charges but I could replace a 2014 router (the C8) with a new one for the cost of just an hour or so of their time. Count me out.
Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 948

Replies: 1

Related Articles