TP-Link VR2800 RF Safety

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TP-Link VR2800 RF Safety

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TP-Link VR2800 RF Safety
TP-Link VR2800 RF Safety
2021-01-29 16:13:46

Hi,

I've recently purchased the VR2800 modem/router that is installed quite close to a bed (<1m).

Turned the transmit power down to medium, but now not getting the optimum coverage around the house.

Is it safe to have the router transmitting at full power that close to where people may be?

Thanks.

Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-Link VR2800 RF Safety
2021-01-30 14:22:27
If you are concerned, you should change things. First, move the router to another location. Many do not use the router 24/7, so turn it off when not in use. There are products that claim to block the radiation but I have not seen any studies or reviews I trust on those products. Use wired connections, for example a laptop or other device transmits a signal back to the router when using WIFI. One of the best sources on the subject that I have found and trust is https://www.consumerreports.org/radiation/do-i-need-to-worry-about-radiation-from-wifi-and-bluetooth-devices/
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 244

Replies: 1

Related Articles