Cant play without lagg

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Cant play without lagg

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Cant play without lagg
Cant play without lagg
2021-03-07 00:55:11
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.51

i got 3 m9+ and isp 250/250 fiber and everything works great whitout lag in 15 units. But when i invinted some guys (4) to me and they bring there ps4 to play cod warzone We got some big problem.... We couldent play at all everything lags. I look all over the internet for a solotion and did the things i found. But nothing works..... Anyone know what the problem might be ? 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Cant play without lagg
2021-03-08 23:06:46

@Marcus81 

I would either disable the 2.4G so every gaming system was forced on the 5G. Another thing to try is to get a simple network switch and wire all gaming systems to the switch, then connect the switch to the Ethernet port of the given Deco.

You could also try setting the QoS in the Deco app so gaming is turned to the max and others are lowered.

Options
Re:Cant play without lagg
2021-03-08 23:27:35

@Tony 

Thanks för the answer.

The problem is att an standard ps4 dont support 5g. I dident try the ps5 att the time. But an Xbox was in The wifi and No lag on the system. I have tried the settings with QoS and nothing happend. I dont think i should buy an Network switch to play when i have bought theys? Isent that just to say its crappy products? I have used and installed 10 brands before and newer gets so much lag spikes. The reason i have used so many products is that i work as an it security techinchian. 

Hope it come to an solotion soon. 

Options