Monthly Report, Messages and System Logs, if any

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-09 17:42:11
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.4.15

Several related questions:

1) Is the Monthly Report configurable?

2) Should I clean the Messages once in a long while so it would not take up too much space or cause the app to slow down?

3) I am looking for something like a system logs that would record critical events like system down (power outage), reboot, critical error like internet disconnected (red light). There was a period when either xFinity or Deco was unstable and I saw red lights several times a day. Sometimes, I had to reboot xFinity modem and/or Deco to get things back normal. My guess is xFinity but if there is a log that I can show the times and frequency when the internet service was out (or slow), it would help to identify the issue and cause.

Hope the above make sense. Anyone who can shed some light will be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Ben

Options
1 Reply
Re:Monthly Report, Messages and System Logs, if any
2021-03-15 21:08:39

@BenLin 

1. No, you are able to enable or disable the app from generating the report for you.

2. We have not received any reports of that being a cause, but that can be done.

3. You can get the Deco system logs by logging into the Deco via the web browser: https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2641/

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 591

Replies: 1

Related Articles