tp link archer C20 router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-16 05:09:47

I have tp link archer C20 router, it is supposed to provide around 300Mbps speed but am receiving only 90Mbps, My ISP provide 200Mbps speed by am unable to attain it properly

Options
1 Reply
Re:tp link archer C20 router
2021-05-16 14:34:51

Home24 wrote

I have tp link archer C20 router, it is supposed to provide around 300Mbps speed but am receiving only 90Mbps, My ISP provide 200Mbps speed by am unable to attain it properly

@Home24 

OK, there are some different numbers your posting.

The C20 has the 'capability' of 300Mbps on the 2.4Ghz band. The true speed will be what your ISP supplies, and that would be 200Mbps, no more, and usually less.

Now some other questions. This is wireless of course, and there are other things that come into play. Such as the DEVICE connecting.

So, what is the device, make and model of the device and if it is a laptop or PC, the wireless network adapter used, all this is needed in.

As is if you had better speed before, and if so, how did you get that, different router, modem, etc.

Do you have a WIRED connection, what speed does that get?

Have you done any debug, changed channels, security, checked on more than one device, etc.?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 558

Replies: 1

Related Articles