No ethernet connections

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

No ethernet connections

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
No ethernet connections
No ethernet connections
2023-06-06 05:14:44
Model: Archer C4000  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 3.0

I have a TP-Link Archer C4000 Hardware version 2.8. It connects to my Frontier fiber via an ethernet cable.

After rearranging my office today (during which the router and most other devices were unplugged and rebooted) I suddenly have no ethernet connections. Wireless works fine but there are no lights on under the ethernet plugs on the back of the router.

I have 3 devices connected to the router by ethernet cables: my HP laptop running Windows 11 Home, a PhonePower telephony router (InnoMedia model MTA6328-2Re), and a Netgear unmanaged switch through which another PC and several streaming devices are connected. Nothing connected by ethernet has internet access.

I rebooted the router several times. I unplugged everything from the router during a reboot and left it off for an extended period (a couple of hours). I performed a reset. Nothing changed.

Options