Connections Not Accessible Through Virtual Server

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-12-10 00:23:08
Model: Archer C4000  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.0.6 Build 20231010 rel.6028(5553)

Greetings,

I've been unable to connect to my router over the internet, despite opening a port. On the local network I am able to connect to my Minecraft server as well as my ExpressJS server, but I cannot connect through the internet.

I have a public I.P. (50.26.xx.xxx), I've checked my I.P. addresses/ports in the virtual server panel at least two dozen times, and I've bound my MAC address to my I.P., so I know it isn't changing (which is also evident by being able to connect with local devices). Optimum is my ISP and from what I've researched having your own router is sufficient, and based on my I.P., my modem isn't assigning an I.P. (also according to the settings). Lastly, I've tried disabling the firewall and antivirus and I still cannot connect to my port. I've ensured that I've copied and pasted, and/or typed out verbatim the public I.P. address, each time I've tried it with the specific ports matching the public facing ports (which were the same as the internal ports).

I appreciate any help yall have to offer.

Festina lente, farewell aDieu.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 211

Replies: 0

Related Articles