pcuttleLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-01-19 04:38:29
Re:Hard wired printer not working since installing new router.
@ValRob How is the printer connected? USB, Ethernet? If the printer is connected via Ethernet, network cable, then it is possible it had a static IP on the old router that is on a different network...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-01-18 12:12:13
Re:Totally baffled - wireless clients disconnect when I leave the area.
@jmcu It does seem odd. The only other thought I have at this time is that they are not actually dropping offline but appear to once you leave. You lose visbility to the status, and the appear...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-01-18 01:16:15
Re:Totally baffled - wireless clients disconnect when I leave the area.
@jmcu I am not sure I understand the problem, but if I do, is there any chance your cell phone is setup as a hotspot with the same SSID as your wireless AP? Most phones with hotspot features will...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-01-17 13:15:05
Re:Lower speeds on access point than on main router
@egclassic My first inclination is that the AP router is only negotiating a 100 mbp Ethernet link with the main router . This would explain the speeds you are experiencing. If you made that cable...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-11-12 14:40:27
Re:Unstable Wi-fi connectivity and speed
@OnlyCORE How is the PC connected to the network? Is it wired to the Archer C6 or is it using a port on the DSL modem? If the PC is not connected to Archer C6, I would try replacing the cable from...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-10-31 19:40:54
Re:Wireless signal is always off after a power failure
@EB-AX3000 A couple questions: What type of power failires are you refering too? Brief power failures lasting a minute or more or power surges from unstable power? The problem with any power...
0HELPFULS