RossCarlsonLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Bug Report
2021-08-09 08:31:16
Re:Android phones cannot connect to wifi after latest firmware update
@Carl I've now messaged you THREE TIME over a TWO WEEK PERIOD. I can no longer continue to wait for a company who not only completely ignores its customers and is unwilling to ensure that its...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Bug Report
2021-08-08 08:12:26
I guess at this point I'll contact someone to get a refund as this is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. Oh well, guess I'm never buying another tp-link product again and I certainly recommend if you're reading...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Bug Report
2021-08-04 10:45:01
And it's now been well over a week - I've been VERY patient but am at my end, what do I have to do to get this addressed? My next step will be to ask for a refund directly from tp-link. Please advise...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Bug Report
2021-08-04 10:45:00
And it's now been well over a week - I've been VERY patient but am at my end, what do I have to do to get this addressed? My next step will be to ask for a refund directly from tp-link. Please advise...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Bug Report
2021-07-24 17:38:22
DM sent - but I think we should do this in this thread since it has already affected others and likely still is. Is there no way to rollback a firmware update on these devices? That would be the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Bug Report
2021-07-20 21:43:40
Gary_Hanson wrote @RossCarlson Well that sucks..I thought for sure it'd work and it's a beta..well I tried Question - can you tell me specifically what you changed to fix this for your Android...
0HELPFULS