marklynLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-01-29 01:46:06
Will router meet my monthly login requirement for NO-IP DDNS
I've signed up for a free NO-IP DDNS account, works great. But, the free account requires me to login every 30 days. I've set up the login credentials in the router and it was successful in logging...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-07-20 20:01:57
Re:Your connection is not private... can't get into router!?!
Riley_S wrote @marklyn, Its mentioned what setting, just not that it can be found in the interface. The setting that the FAQ is mentioning is the first option under Advanced> System Tools >...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-07-20 18:32:44
Riley_S wrote @marklyn, Looks like we actually have a FAQ for the topic: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/2598/ It appears that the prompt appears because it is a self signed certificate by the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-07-20 17:50:38
Riley_S wrote @marklyn, I would make sure that you are connecting directly to the router, and not an extender on your network. I would also recommend trying a wired connection if you are not already....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-07-19 13:22:42
Your connection is not private... can't get into router!?!
Everytime I go to my router page I get the "Your connection is not private" and I click on the advanced and then "Proceed to..." link and it just sits on a white page never coming up to the login...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-05-31 07:43:02
Can't communicate with IP devices behind router from outside now...
Recently I moved over from Spectrum internet to Google Fiber and zero issues, everything works well and when out of my home I can easily connect directly to any internet device inside of my network...
0HELPFULS