JohnDSLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-01-09 20:41:40
Re:My ISP is "Optimum", will I benefit if I buy a new modem?
@ArcherC8 Thank you for the reply. Sorry for the late response as I got hurt at work. I am completely aggravated with my isp. My internet goes in and out everyday. When I call them they go through...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-10-04 19:45:55
My ISP is "Optimum Online", will I benefit if I buy a new modem?
Hello. I have Optimum as an ISP. I have a modem from them which is an Arris TM1602. My router however is a Netgear Nighthawk R7000. This ISP is the only one in my area in Long Island, NY. Verizon...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-10-03 18:35:42
Re:Is my wifi being temporarily stolen?
@ArcherC8 Ok cool. Yes I changed the password to log into the router, but not the username. So basically when he is here, the Qos settings would be on if he were messing with priority settings? This...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-10-03 15:30:27
@ArcherC8 There are two tabs. One says "basic" and the other says "advanced". The Qos tab only shows under the "basic" tab. And after I click it, it shows this: (photo below). Its just a black check...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-10-03 01:38:05
@ArcherC8 1) Assuming that was the case, and now everything is working perfectly, do I need to change anything back? 2) How do I avoid this happening in the future besides the obvious of not letting...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-10-02 20:55:35
Is my wifi being temporarily stolen?
Hello. I have a general question. My friend's son comes over with his laptop. Since he's been here since yesterday, everyone else was having trouble with the wifi and not being able to connect. As...
0HELPFULS