BsworldLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2022-02-15 01:10:27
Re:Deco X90 system - PERFECT for about 1 month - now intermittent drops/fails on my cell phone etc.!?
@TP-Link 'For your case, could you please log into the web UI, and save a picture of the network layout about the Deco units?' How do I do that? 'By the way, did all the satellite units wirelessly...
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-02-13 01:20:25
Re:Deco X90 system - PERFECT for about 1 month - now intermittent drops/fails on my cell phone etc.!?
@Carl Need to clarify/correct something... I never had 'Fast Roaming' enabled, I just was confusing that with the 'mesh' setting on each of my devices. For the static location devices (desktop, smart...
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-02-11 03:59:55
@Carl OK, in order: 1. Have tried the optimization option any time it has suggested it can/would help. No (noticeable) improvement on the issue. 2. I have opted to leave (overall) the fast roam...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-02-11 00:44:35
Deco X90 system - PERFECT for about 1 month - now intermittent drops/fails on my cell phone etc.!?
Installed a new Deco X90 system (and 2 satellite X20's on the fringe of that) and everything was GREAT for about a month or two, but now not so much... I often times find that my cell phone is NOT...
0HELPFULS