FutureMagicLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-09-15 18:49:17
Routers For Use With DSL modem
I have an AX3000 router. I have to set up a DSL network. Will my router work with a DSL modem? It's not a combo modem, it's from AT&T. I found these instructions: How to configure TP-Link Wi-Fi...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-08-15 21:52:29
Re:Streaming Services Stopped Connecting to WiFi
@Riley_S OK got the network secured again. While toggling off the wifi I noticed the Smart Connect box was not checked. That was it. Everything is connecting to wifi now. After all this I reconnected...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-08-15 21:35:41
@IrvSp I'm using Nvidia Shield tubes and Firestick 4k. I've tried two of each. None will obtain an IP address and connect.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-08-15 21:33:54
@IrvSp I'm using different streaming devices, all android. Their forums (as well as others) all have referred me back to the router. I tried turning off all security and connecting and that...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-08-15 11:05:45
@IrvSp I've rebooted the router and my streaming devices multiple times. If it weren't broadcasting SSID my other devices wouldn't be working which they are. I don't know how to check the router's...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-08-15 11:03:16
@IrvSp I've never activated the WPS button on this router. The WiFi is working fine, all of my other devices using it are working fine. It's only when streaming devices try to connect. They try to...
0HELPFULS